Welcome to study in China for the academic year 2013/14.
You will be required to register with the University for each year of your studies in order to:
1. Attend your programme of study
2. Access University facilities including the library and IT services
3. Access your student loan (if you have applied for one)
4. Obtain your student card
5. Attend lectures, classes and examinations
In addition to the above new international students from outside China must also attend the visa checkpoint to:
Provide their passport and valid visa to the University, so that the University can fulfill its sponsor duties.
It is very important that all the stages of registration are completed in order to confirm your status as a student. If you fail to complete registration you will risk not being able to continue with your studies.
General Documents required for registration
Note: Students should enroll in the University within the registration period (specified in the Admission Letter). For some universities, exception can be made to those who has informed the school of their specific reasons and whose delay has been permitted.
For students who hold X visa to China, they are required to get the Residence Permit within 30 days after they enter China. Otherwise, they will be fined 1000RMB per day if their visa expired.
1. Original Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202 form);
2. Original passports and passport copy of page with basic information, arrival date and visa issued by the embassy;
3. Physical examination forms (including the original blood laboratory test reports, X-rays and electrocardiograms).The physical examination can be done in China;
4. 12 personal passport-sized (4.8*3.3cm, white background).